[Last Updated: March 11, 2021]
- Cryptocurrency exchange services offered by The People’s Reserve and affiliates;
- Advisory services offered by The People’s Reserve and affiliates.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The People’s Reserve only collects information that is vital to the provision of our services. The information that we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, phone number, home address, email, utility bills, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards, and taxation ID numbers.
- Financial Information: Transaction history, trading data, payment card numbers, bank account information.
- Employment Information: Job title, office location, description of role.
- Personal Information: Health, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, criminal record, ethnic origin. (e) Any other information: Will generally depend on the circumstances, relationship and factual situation as between The People’s Reserve, as a cryptocurrency exchange service provider, and you, the client.
Why Do We Collect This Information?
To Create a Better Experience for Our Clients
The collection of data will allow us update and create new services that will better meet our client’s needs. At The People’s Reserve, we endeavour to create a more personalised experience for our clients.
To Protect Our Clients
The collection of transaction information will allow us to identify any suspicious activity that may lead to fraud or loss of funds. This may include enhancing security, combating spam and malware devices, and identifying and combating botting programs. As the crypto space is ever changing, we need to combat new risks affiliated with that. Devoid of your personal information, it will be difficult for us to ensure the security of our service.
To Comply with Regulatory Requirements
international regulations which require us to collect your personal information. Information collected will be used to maintain compliance with International Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Regulations, as well as any other regulations that are legislated in the future. Some of the information that is required to be collected pursuant to these regulations include personal identification information, personal usage information, financial information, and employment information.
To Enforce our Terms in Our User Agreement
customers relating to the prevention and mitigation any potentially prohibited activities, enforcing our agreements with third parties, and violations of our user agreement. For these purposes, it is essential for The People’s Reserve to collect user data. If The People’s Reserve is unable to process user information for these reasons, the consequence is the termination of your account as we cannot perform our services in accordance to our terms.
Maintain your Registration as a Client
This will allow you to safely and securely access your account whenever and wherever you are.
Ensure Quality Control
We store user information for quality control and staff training, to ensure we provide users with accurate information.
The People’s Reserve or affiliates’ events, to deliver targeted marketing, and to provide you with promotional offers based on your communication preferences. We use information relating to your usage of The People’s Reserve and contact information to provide a better marketing experience.
Who Will We Share Your Information With?
Information that The People’s Reserve collects may or may not be used or disclosed to:
- Individuals, entities, organisations, as part of The People’s Reserve providing cryptocurrency exchange services to clients and includes, but is not limited to, experts, tribunals, law firms, enforcement agencies, and other associated professionals;
- • Persons the client has expressly authorised or consented;
- The People’s Reserve’s associated commercial and business partners, which include, but are not limited to, professional advisors, commercial organisations, and business agents;
- Comply with legal obligations or requirements;
- Develop business and commercial relationships;
- Respond to any enquiries where necessary; and
- All other matters, services, engagements, business developments, and commercial enterprises to the maximum extent permitted by law.
How Is Your Information Protected?
The People’s Reserve considers our user privacy to be of great importance. That is why we have implemented multiple security measures to ensure that client data is secure, free from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction. For example, we implement the following security measures:
- Security procedures within our offices;
- IT security procedures including password protection, site monitoring, firewalls; and
- Mandatory confidentiality guidements for all staff within the business.
However, despite the measures we have in place, data protection is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Obtaining Information Through Third Party Sources
The People’s Reserve will occasionally obtain information about you through third party. Information will only be obtained as required permitted by applicable law. Examples of this include public databases, credit bureaus, resellers and channel partners, and social media platforms.
Automatically Collected Data
The People’s Reserve receives and stores certain types of data whenever you interact with The People’s Reserve services. Data collected automatically includes any category listed under personal usage information.
Why We Share Personal Information with Other Parties
The People’s Reserve will never sell or rent your personal information. We will only share your information in the following circumstances:
- We share your information with third party identity verification services to prevent fraud. The People’s Reserve shares this information to confirm your identity with relevant public records to prevent fraud. These third-party services will store your information; however, they will only use this information for purposes of identity verification.
- The People’s Reserve may share your information with affiliated service providers. These affiliated services providers may include debt collection service agents, marketing firms, and technology services. All affiliated service providers are contracted to solely use this information for purposes that affiliate with The People’s Reserve.
- We will share your information with financial institutions which The People’s Reserve has partnered with to process payments.
- We may share your information with law enforcement officials or other entities when required to do so under applicable law.
- We may share your information with law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement or any other applicable policies.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
Personal Information Rights
With The People’s Reserve, you have a right to access, correct, object, and delete personal information. You have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you under Australian data protection legislation, and to some related information. You can also require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted. You can object to our use of your personal information at any time and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
How You Can Access or Change Personal Information
You are entitled to review, correct, or amend your personal information, or to delete that information where it is inaccurate. You may do this by contacting us at email@example.com. If your [The] People’s Reserve account is closed or terminated, The People’s Reserve will keep your account information in our database for at least seven years for regulatory purposes. This ensures that those who are attempting to avoid fraud cannot achieve this by simply closing or terminating their account. When your account is closed or terminated, your information will not be used by The People’s Reserve for any further purposes, including being shared to third parties.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) apply to organisations who process data in the EU as well as organisations that offer goods or services to or monitors the behaviour of the people inside the EU. The GDPR applies to all information that can directly or indirectly influence an individual.
The People’s Reserve has prepared itself for the General Data Protection Regulations by providing information as to when The People’s Reserve data is deleted, have provided a transparent overview of The People’s Reserve’s use of the personal information it has collected, and detailed how you can exercise your privacy rights.
European Union Residents have the following rights:
- You will have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal information.
- You have a right to request Neo Legal provide you with a copy of your personal information held by us. This information will be provided without undue delay subject to some fee associated with gathering of the information (as permitted by law), unless such provision adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
- You have the right to request Neo Legal update any of your personal information that you believe incorrect or inaccurate.
- Right to Erasure
You have the right to request erasure of your personal information that:
a) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
b) was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented, but later withdraw such consent; or
c) was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
- Right to Data Portability
If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another “controller”, where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. A “controller” Is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Restriction of or Processing
You have the right to restrict or object to us processing your personal information where one of the following applies:
a) You contest the accuracy of your personal information that we processed. In such instances, we will restrict processing during the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
b) The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request the restriction of its use instead.
c) We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you to establish, exercise or defence of legal claims. (d) You have objected to processing, pending the verification.
- Restricted Personal Information shall only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if the restriction is lifted.
- Notification of Erasure, Rectification and Restriction
Neo Legal will communicate any rectification or erasure of your personal information or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom your personal information has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. We will inform you about those recipients if you request this information.
- Right to Object to Processing
Where the processing of your personal information is based on consent, contract or legitimate interests you may restrict or object, at any time, to the processing of your personal information as permitted by applicable law. We can continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defence of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
- Automated individual decision-making and profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, save for the exceptions applicable under relevant data protection laws.If you believe The People’s Reserve has infringed your rights, we kindly request that you contact prior to lodging a complaint with the relevant authorities so that we may attempt to resolve the dispute. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Last Updated: March 11, 2021]
We highly appreciate the protection of your information. We strictly follow the principle of “lawful, reasonable, and necessary” during our collection of your information.
1. INFORMATION WE USE
1.1 We use your financial information such as account balance, transaction history, hold history, and payment information.
1.2 We collect your wallet addresses.
1.3 We use the wallet addresses from your contact list.
1.4 When you need to scan a QR code, we need to get your camera permissions. If you do not agree, you will not be able to scan the QR code. Next time when you need to scan, please go to the system permissions to allow the corresponding function permission
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 We collect information when the TPR application is launched and used on your device.
2.2 We copy all or part of your transaction records from the blockchain.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 We may display you the transaction history.
3.2 We use your wallet address in order to return transactions from the blockchain.
3.3 We use the wallet addresses from your contact list to execute coin transfer transactions, but we do not store them on TPR servers.
4. HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN INFORMATION
4.1 You are allowed to reset your TPR wallet. Once you reset your TPR wallet, all information stored in it will be deleted. Please make sure that you have saved your Personal Key on your device in order to be able to restore your TPR wallet.
4.2 Your TPR wallet address can be shared if it is publicized by yourself. TPR will not share with or transfer your TPR wallet address without your permission
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
5.1 Your Private Key and PIN and stored on your device only. The private key is stored in an encrypted form. To read it, you need to enter the PIN. Only you have access to this data.Therefore, it is almost impossible to hack into your wallet.
5.2 To protect your information, TPR may adopt data security techniques and improve internal compliance levels
Please note that it is impossible to guarantee 100% security of information. Therefore, we ask that you understand the responsibility to independently take safety measures to protect your information. You acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any information leakage and other losses not caused by our intention or gross negligence, including but not limited to hacker attack, power failures, or unavoidable technical problems, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
6. PROTECTION FOR THE MINORS
The following special provisions apply to minors:
6.1 The minors shall not use TPR without instruction from their parents or guardians.
6.2 The parents and guardians of the minors shall provide instruction to the minors on using TPR after they read this Policy.
7.1 You shall fully understand and conform to the laws, regulations, and rules in your jurisdictions that are relevant to use of TPR.
7.2 You may access this Policy and other service rules of TPR.
7.3 This Policy will come into effect on December 3, 2020.
In respect of any matters not covered in this Policy, you undertake to comply with the announcements and relevant rules as updated by TPR from time to time.
8. CONTACT US
The Peoples Reserve LLC